Christian Wedding Anniversary Cards have 5 pictures it's including Wedding Anniversary Card, Wedding Anniversary Card, Anniversary Cards:Religious Anniversary Cards Awesome Thinking Of You Religious Cards Inspirational Religious Anniversary Cards, Anniversary Cards:Anniversary Card Notes Elegant Designs Christian Wedding Anniversary Cards Plus Christian New Anniversary, Wedding Anniversary Is The Anniversary Of The Date A Wedding Took. Below are the attachments:
Christian Wedding Anniversary Cards was uploaded on May 11, 2018 at 1:38 am. It is uploaded under the Wedding Invitation category. Christian Wedding Anniversary Cards is labelled with Christian Wedding Anniversary Cards, Christian, Wedding, Anniversary, Cards..
ChristianChris•tian (kris′chən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or derived from Jesus Christ or His teachings: a Christian faith.
- of, pertaining to, believing in, or belonging to the religion based on the teachings of Jesus Christ: Spain is a Christian country.
- of or pertaining to Christians: many Christian deaths in the Crusades.
- exhibiting a spirit proper to a follower of Jesus Christ;
Christlike: She displayed true Christian charity.
respectable: They gave him a good Christian burial.
humane: Such behavior isn't Christian.
- a person who believes in Jesus Christ;
adherent of Christianity.
- a person who exemplifies in his or her life the teachings of Christ: He died like a true Christian.
- a member of any of certain Protestant churches, as the Disciples of Christ and the Plymouth Brethren.
- the hero of Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress.
- a male given name.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Anniversaryan•ni•ver•sa•ry (an′ə vûr′sə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- the yearly recurrence of the date of a past event: the tenth anniversary of their marriage.
- the celebration or commemoration of such a date.
- See wedding anniversary.
- returning or recurring each year;
- pertaining to an anniversary: an anniversary gift. Abbr.:anniv.
Cardscard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
A more thinking and in addition draining have the ability to get wedding gifts that fit the conditions in picking a Christian Wedding Anniversary Cards for even a friend or somebody occasionally. Due to the vertigo occasionally we shall basically give because of being unsure of what to present the beneficiary anything money just.
For art lovers partners. Nothing is more memorable for wedding lovers who love art when receiving a reward of show passes, concert tickets / music / companies / singers of the favorite. They'll experience delighted when acquiring gifts stated earlier. You just find out who the band, musician, performingarts favored bridal couple that is topical. This solution is be ready to produce them into a romantic vacation and a present for them inside the type of a unique reward.
But did you know that sometimes also the couple desires to get gifts of items from relatives as presents from pals and relatives are extremely unique for your pair's wedding. Here are in picking a Christian Wedding Anniversary Cards, some methods that will help you.